– Residential Property for owner occupied or investment use
– Commercial Property for owner occupied or investment use
– Industrial Property for owner occupied or investment use
– Any type of borrowing entities such as company loans or family trust loans
– Goodwill type loans for Pharmacists
– Purchase Dental Practises from established owner or setting up new practises
– Residential Property
– Commercial Property
– Residential Property to renovate or build
– Funding small development type residential type projects
– Consumer Hire Purchase
– Chattel Mortgages
– Finance Leases
– Debt Consolidation
– Income Protection
– Trauma Insurance
– Life Insurance
– Business Insurance
Making your current property work for you! You may be able to borrow against this equity to purchase an investment property. Using this equity and combine it with the added rental income could mean that you can buy another property sooner.
With interest rates and lenders products changing frequently it can make the task of securing your loan a daunting prospect.
The decisions you make today will determine the lifestyle choices you have in the future.